Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dental Qualifications

As a follow up to my stress and frustration I was dealing with as I headed to the dentist last Thursday. I went in prepared to lay my money down and walk away feeling numb and broke, and decided to talk to the dentist about possible options in only getting one tooth done or maybe putting a temporary back on the area that needed work.
After taking a look and seeing how well it was holding out, he said that I could still be Qualified for the Ice without having to get my crowns replaced.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
This is by far the most exciting news I had all week. He told me that I needed to schedule an appointment to come back in and get PQed and that was it. So I scheduled a time to come in the following day. I returned to the Dental office on Friday and everything went great. It sounds like I am qualified, but they have to send it to this retired Dentist  who looks everything over, and upon his approval, I will be qualified.
In other qualifying news, I had my TB Skin test done on Friday as well and it was examined and approved this last monday.
The last thing on my list to be fully PQed is a trip to the Obgyn. That will be in about 2 weeks and then i can move on to the other list of things that I need to get done, including getting my computer laptop approved for use and travel.

Til Next Time!
Autumn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment