Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Stats

Alright People! Hear. We. Go!

Its been a while since my last post and a lot has happened. I am going to throw some updates out there and get everyone caught up.
- I am officially going! Yeah!
- My work title will be the Housing Assistant! (with a possible promotion)
- My last day at Tangoe is Friday, August 12th
- I'm leaving for the Ice on Friday, August 19th
- I start working down there on Monday August 22nd

Here is a picture of my future work site!



Ok, whew! Thats as far as I am right now. I have 2 weeks before I leave and I have a ton of stuff to get done. As these steps come and go I will take pictures and keep everyone informed along the way. The next task on my list is to ship some of the bulkier items down there so 'I have enough room in my suitcase for everything else.

I hope everyone is having a good Friday so far!

Autumn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment